10:00 AM: Running Errands
An empty fridge and hungry family means time to get groceries. Chicken salad is on the menu.
Did You Know? There’s absolutely no reason to rinse chicken before cooking it. In fact, rinsing chicken can spread bacteria and juices around and on your kitchen sink and counter, causing cross-contamination.
- Grab and put on your boots
- Pull kiddos shoes on and lace them up
- Open and close the door heading out of the house
- Your kid digs up a heads-up penny from the sidewalk along the way, asks you to put it in your pocket
- Open car doors and load the kids in
- Buckle them up, something sticky on their lap belt, wipe it on your jeans
- Get a shopping cart and push it along as you peruse
- Pull your wallet to pay
Did You Know? You shouldn’t shop for groceries when you’re hungry! People tend to spend more money, and purchase higher-calorie options when they shop on an empty stomach.
Since pushing around a grocery cart is pretty much like holding hands with every stranger who has used it, give the handle bar a quick spray down. PlaneAire® Clean Surface and Air Mist is small enough to fit conveniently into your tote bag and is the perfect way to keep us from touching dirty surfaces on your grocery trips.